Drinking games - Eurovision Song Contest Drinking Game.
Watch the Eurovision Song
Contest on TV or video. Have one sip of your drink per
successfully met condition:
- Speak in rhyme
- Gaze into each others eyes -- drain glass if they pash
- Wink at camera
- Drop to their knees
- Make a peace sign
- Sing in language other than English or native tongue
(ie. Ukrainian sings Hasta La Vista)
- Wear a hat - drain glass if wearing horns
- Flick their hair - drain glass if bald
- Have a moustache - drain glass if female with moustache
- Show décolletage - drain glass if wearing a codpiece
- Rapping - drain glass!
- Mime heavy guitar solo
- Play an 'ethnic' instrument
- Play piano while standing
- 'Ethnic' dancing - drain glass if Hip Hop dancing
- Pretend to fight - drain glass if martial arts
- Contortionist - drain glass!
- Helicopter shots
- Sped up or slowed down film
- Any costume change
- Any key change
- Use of props (i.e. candles, ribbons, dummies)
- Use of fireworks - drain glass if singer catches fire
- UK gets no points - drain glass if UK catches fire
- Your country wins - drain glass!
The game was created by and is copyright © Kim Beissel 2003
Game source: Kim Beissel
How do I pour? What is 'cl', 'oz' and 'pt'? How should I handle glassware?.|
Find the answers in The Bartender's Handbook.
Home · Drink Recipes · Forums · Bookstore · Barstore · Web Index · Feedback
Copyright © 1995-2015 The Webtender.