Drinking games - The Jerry Springer Drinking Game.
What you need:
- A group of more than four people.
- A shot glass per person.
- A quarter per person.
- An empty bowl or cup placed in center of table.
- And don't forget, all you need is a little Jerry.
- Anytime you have had the problem the show is dealing with, chug a
beer. (Done only once at beginning of show.)
- Whenever there is a beep (censored), take a shot of beer.
- When there's a fight, take a shot of beer, last person to slam
down glass takes another shot.
- Whenever a person gets into another fight drink the number of
fights they have been in.
- Whenever they show free tickets screen, last person to put
their thumb on the table takes a shot of beer.
- Whenever someone says the title of the show (i.e. "I'm Cheating
On You") take a shot of beer.
- During the final thought, whenever you are confused, take a
shot of beer. Be honest.
- Whenever a guest comes out with a prop (i.e. flowers) take a
shot of beer.
- Whenever the prop is used in a fight, take a shot of beer.
- Whenever they go to commercial break, last person to sink
quarter in center cup takes 2 shots.
- Whenever the chair person fixes the chairs, everyone stands on
their chair and screams, "I Love Jerry."
- Whenever Jerry makes fun of a guest, play musical chairs.
Must go more than one seat away. Last person seated takes a
- Whenever you see a bouncer wearing a pink shirt, pat your head
and rub your tummy.
- Anytime an audience member tries to solve the problem, take a
shot of beer.
- If someone's wig falls off, everyone checks to make sure they
still have their hair.
- During the credits, if someone has a prepared rap/skit, last
person to take a shot of beer has to repeat what was said.
Game source: David Levy
Home · Drink Recipes · Forums · Bookstore · Barstore · Web Index · Feedback
Copyright © 1995-2019 The Webtender.