To play this game you need some episodes of Star Trek : The Original Series or some of the Star Trek Movies, plus plenty to drink.
Sip if any of the following occur:
- Bones says "He's dead, Jim."
- Bones points out he's a doctor, not a ___________
- Kirk gets the girl
- Kirk outwits a computer
- Kirk violates the prime directive
- Kirk's shirt gets ripped
- Kirk bluffs his out
- Kirk takes responsibility for the whole crew
- Kirk saves the day with a stirring speech
- Kirk kisses the girl
- Kirk says "We come in peace" and "shoot to kill" in the same sentence
- Kirk says "Phasers on stun"
- Spock shows emotion
- Spock uses the Vulcan neck pinch
- Spock looks into the science station
- Spock refers to the doctor as illogical
- Spock says "Fascinating" or "Indeed"
- Scotty complains about the warp speed requested/demanded
- Scotty pulls off a miraculous technological feat
- Scotty says "The engines canna take much more a this, Captain"
- Chekov promotes Russian history
- Chekov says "But Keptin...."
- Chekov pronounces a 'w' like a 'v'
- Sulu sets course
- Sulu has the con
- Uhura says "Hailing frequencies open"
- Uhura opens a channel in all frequencies and all languages
- Uhura sings
- Yeoman Rand gives Kirk something to initial
- Yeoman Rand serves coffee
- Nurse Chapel lusts after Spock
- Kyle makes his appearance as transporter chief
- Lt. Leslie appears or is mentioned
- A redshirt dies
- The weapons are powerless
- The transporter is inoperative
- Dilithium crystals are drained/inoperative/missing
- Communicators malfunction
- The shields are about to collapse
- The Enterprise goes faster than it is possibly able to
- The Enterprise is taken over by a superior alien power
- You see a styrofoam planet or a planet with no atmosphere
- A newly discovered planet is "Much like Earth"
- Klingon and Romulan technology is mixed up
- Special effects people cannot tell phasers from photon torpedoes
CHUG if any of the following occur:
- Kirk does not get the girl
- Sulu gets a sword
- Major character dies/is assumed dead
- Starfleet exhonorates the crew for their violation of regulations/orders
- The episode was blatantly ripped off by ST:TNG
- Lt. Leslie speaks
- Anybody makes a "historical" reference to the 20th century
Game source: Collection at nic.funet.fi
Talk about drinks and bartending in The Webtender Forum. |
Ask your questions, chat or share your best tricks with other visitors.
Home · Drink Recipes · Forums · Bookstore · Barstore · Web Index · Feedback
Copyright © 1995-2015 The Webtender.