Another game for the insane, very very high buzz factor. As the
story goes, nobody has ever won, lost or drawn.
Some tips :
- don't play it in a crowded bar (you may lose 'your' barman).
- Make sure the bar staff are friendly and can take a joke
(very important to avoid a draw).
- Don't make any plans for the following morning.
The steps are very simple:
- The drinker approaches the bar and orders a shot
drink (whisk(e)y, bourbon, vodka, etc., etc..).
- The drinker pays for the drink with too much money
(i.e. hand over a $5-bill for a $2 drink).
- As the barman goes away to get change, the drinker
shoots the shot.
- When the barman returns with the change, go to step
The game ends in a number of possible ways:
- drinker falls over (Result: Bar wins).
- barman punches drinker's lights out (Result: Draw).
- drinker gets thrown out (Result: Draw).
- bar closes (Result: Drinker wins).
Game source: The (Un)Official Internet Bartender's Guide
Home · Drink Recipes · Forums · Bookstore · Barstore · Web Index · Feedback
Copyright © 1995-2017 The Webtender.